Saturday, December 26, 2009

Israel-more random pictures


About the 9th day, I was getting the hang of taking notes while walking. Our guide was always on a mission and I never knew if I should take pictures or take notes. I was always missing something. We weren't given any time for reflection out on the sites.

Young soldiers. Aren't they so beautiful? People asked if seeing people with rifles was scary. These were the people you saw most with rifles and the other ones were assigned to watch over school children. It wasn't scary at all.

My late night group. If you were wondering what I did after dinner, this is it. All the married couples would do their married thing and us w/o our spouses/girlfriend went out for some cultural enhancement. :)

Our amazing guide. Thank God she answered His calling. She was the best way to experience Israel in such a short time...if you could keep up!

My wonderful roommate, Roberta. We took good care of each other. She reminded me a lot of my mom.

No comments: