Friday, December 18, 2009

Israel-Day1&Day2-Hotel on Med Sea


A group of us walked along the beach and in the Med. Sea (nice and warm). It was a beautiful night. The rainbow looking hotel in the background is where we stayed. It's a kosher hotel so we have meat at night in one part of the hotel and we have dairy in the morning in a different part of the hotel, different kitchens, dining area, plates, etc.

We had a late start in the morning so I was able to sneak in a morning walk through the streets of Tel Aviv and a swim. The water was great but the air was still cool so not many people were in the water with me. The waves were super fun :). I was really missing Steve here. I didn't know my church gang well enough at this point to know who would join me.

I mentioned earlier that Tel Aviv was nothing but sand dunes. This was taken on our drive north to Caesarea.

No comments: